Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Korean Makeup Haul , Review , & FOTD : Memebox "Everyday Glam"

I been a religiously reader of Blair ( I'm guessing it's her name? ) from BIJINBLAIR ~<3 blog for a quite a while. She regularly posting about Asians makeup products, a lot of them are korean beauty stuff. And i am also a big fan of Kpop and Kdramas. It has inspiring a lot to try some korean beauty stuff. As I'm living in the States, not in the city either - it's hard for me to find asian beauty shops around. I heard a lot about Memebox whereas you can shop great Korean beauty products that they arranged in one box. They provide so many beauty boxes depending on what season or themes they are creating. 

"Memebox is dedicated to bringing you the latest in Korean beauty trends and products." 
(taken from their website, click here to learn more)




So i picked "Everyday Glam" box and I'm pretty happy with everything i got! Every single products come in full size. This beauty box contains :
  1. Lioele Brush Pen Eyeliner that originally cost $14.40
  2. XO Memebox I'm Stick Shadows in "Good Evening" that originally cost $7.50 
  3. Banila Co. The Secret Marbling Blusher 01 Delight that originally cost $22
  4. Peripera Rouge Pang that originally cost $18
  5. Peripera Milky Tint #002 Peachy that originally cost $12

Everyday Glam Box has costed me $35. So, it's very great value to buy!





Memebox Xo I'm Stick Shadow in "Good Evening"

It is swatched so pigmented, glides on easy and very creamy. When i start to blending the color, the pigmentation slightly comes off.

The eyeshadow look on my lid : 

Peripera Milky Tint #002 Peachy 


It smells good to me and the color applies nice onto lips. I love when it dries, it feels nothing on my lips like i wear no lipstick at all. Last long!

Lip tint look on my lips : 

Peripera Rouge Pang PK07


I got in PK07, the lipstick is very creamy, pigmented and gives sheen finish to the lips. One layer is enough for me. But it does intensify the dry patches on my lips. Some good lip balm underneath would be a good idea. But i do love this lipstick! The shade is so different than the ones i mostly have in my collection.

The lipstick on my lips :

Lioele Brush Pen Eyeliner

The brush tip applicator is so small and precise. It's very easy to control how thin or thick your eyeliner you going for. The black color isn't too strong, instead it's soft black that suits me well for my everyday look.


Banila Co. The Secret Marbling Blusher #01 Delight



It's such natural highlight that has white pearl with slight pink tone that don't make me over shine. I wear this quite a lot lately. I love this.


*My makeup look in this post using all products mentioned inside the memebox "Everyday Glam".* 

 I purchased memebox from their website, in case you are interested to give it a try, just click here .

watch the live video :


Any Korean makeup recommendation that you can suggest me to try? 

Let's be friends! Follow me on Instagram :)
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)