Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Korean Skincare Haul : Beautynetkorea



An exciting package from South Korea came in my mail. What a happy way to coming home from work. I wasn't rushing to change my clothes, i just grab my scissors and open the box up and giggling myself like an idiot. So, here are what i bought :

  • Tonymoly - Tomatox Magic Massage Pack 80g
  • Innisfree New Its Real Squeeze Green Tea Mask 3 pcs
  • Skinfood - Black Sugar Mask Wash Off 100g
  • Skinfood - Peach Sake Pore Serum 45ml
  • Innisfree - no sebum mineral powder
  • Etude House - Wonder pore Freshner 10 in 1 250ml
  • Few samples they gave me : tonymoly, innisfree, skin food, etc 
I purchased these items from Beautynetkorea , the shipping was free and pretty quick for International. It took 2 and half weeks to get to my house. Im thinking to place another order but we will see :)

watch the live video :


Any of your favorites from the list above?

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)