Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Tutorial : My Currently Go To Makeup Look ( My First Beauty Youtube Video!)

Hello lovelies! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far! I been wearing this makeup look over and over. I thought i would share this makeup look with you guys. And after quite a while debating to start making beauty videos on youtube, i finally managed myself to making one. I will put the video on the end of this post.


Start off with fresh moisturized clean face. 
















List of the products used :
  • Shiseido Ultimate Sun Cream Protection SPF 50+ for Face
  • Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation in Warm Nude
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand Sable
  • Tarte Cheek Stain in Muse
  • Banila Co. The Secret Marbling Blusher in Delight
  • Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skintone
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette
  • Lioele Brush Pen Eyeliner
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
  • Peripera Rouge Pang PK07

Watch the live tutorial :

Let me know what you guys think of this look and how's my first video! My english pronunciation isn't the best as it's my 2nd language. But i hope you guys like it! :) Please subscribe, thumbs up and comments in you enjoy it. 

My Youtube Channel : click the link here . 

and...... HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL AMAZING MOTHERS IN THE WORLD! :)


Let's be friends! Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)