Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Swatches : Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor

I was in search for new everyday lipsticks and bolder colors to wear sometimes on my days out when I'm not working. I know Walgreens always having good deals buy one get one 50% off on their some cosmetic lines. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolors were on the spot of my sight. 


I picked : Warm Me Up, Pink Me Up, Ruby Star and Plum Perfect.


Swatches with camera flash :

Swatches with natural lighting (no flash) :

I thought these lipstick are great buys. They are under $10 each , the prices may vary in some drugstores. I got mine $7.something. I know walmart or target selling them cheaper than that. They are so vivid and pigmented in colors and aren't drying on my lips. But as always it's better to have your lips moisturized before hand the application of the lipsticks itself. They do contain glittery / shimmer particles that finely mixed in and make your lips looks shiny enough.


Warm Me up and Pink Me Up are definitely right up on my taste for daily basis. But i prefer Pink Me Up shade where it gives me slight feminism color into my lips. On the other hand, Warm Me Up is very suitable for "No Makeup Makeup Look" thing.



Ruby Star and Plum Perfect are bolder shades which i been trying to enjoy these types of shades recently! My spare times at home were wasting effectively by looking through pinterest gorgeous girls wearing red lipstick - so that's where i was inspired from.


My fave shade i wore in this picture below was Plum Perfect, of course with a bit Instagram filters going on! :)

Let me know if you have any recommendations of your fave lipsticks in the drugstore!

Let's be friends! Follow me on Instagram :)
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)