Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

OOTD : White on White

White is one of timeless trend we all can wear at all times. Doesn't matter if its spring, summer, autumn or winter, you can never go wrong wearing white. White gives such a clean look into outfits. A few days ago, i had no idea what to wear so i just think of one color and white is my fave. 



I picked basic white tank top from Forever21 that they always sell for less than $2! And white see-through (sort of lace) vest as my outerwear from Target.  I picked the lace high waisted short that i got from Ross Dress For Less. 

My bag is from Ross Dress For Less. I been wanting to wear Chanel Inspired handbag that i can't afford for the real one. lol anyone interested to got me a Chanel bag for my upcoming birthday??  ;)


And last, i wear my white wedges from Target.

What is your fave color to wear into your outfits?

Follow Me On Instagram
Instagram 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)