Followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sally Hansen - Ice Queen

Hi guys! A while ago i made purchase of some drugstore nail polishes. To be honest with you, im not "real" nail polish shopper, i only buy nail polishes when they are on sale. Not only nail polish, but also other stuff to be exact! Because i dont think it is a wise to spend more money when i know most likely, the drugstores will have good deals weekly! :)

Anyway,this is one of the nail polishes i picked up.

Sally Hansen - Ice Queen

This is beautiful glittery polish. Not crazy glitter in it but im in love with this polish because this is kind of polish that you dont need to worry for the mess you may make and it looks beautiful on nails. This is a prove :

i applied 4 coats!

There was a trick necessary to apply this kind of polish if you want the blue dots appearing on ur nails. You have to pat the brush with blue dots on it directly to ur nails, not brush them through otherwise you will just taking off the blue dots back to the brush. After the polish completely dry, apply some good top coat. 


I dont remember how much it was , but this is absolutely affordable less than $3. And the formula doesnt bad for the price. It's quite watery and the smell is strong for me :( 

Thanks for viewing, have a good day!


17 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!! My sister and dad just got me some polishes, and this was two of them :D. I LOVE the name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really? thats great. agree, i love this polish and the name too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I've seen this and I think my sister got it! It's a really pretty glitter! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try, bet looks great on you Trace!

      Delete
  4. very pretty! I think you should try it with a base color, like sky blue or something..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot click your blog when I click on your avatar. I have to search it on google. Is that a way you can make your avatar have a direct link to your blog ?
    Anyway great nail polish reminds me of NYC starry silver :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the concern! i know i changed some of my profile settings and i suppose pointing that is why you didnt be able to click my blog through my profile picture. I just changed back the setting to enable people to see my blog site from the picture profile, i hope it works now but if it dont work, im not sure why it does so. Thanks again for the concern :)

      Delete
  6. gorgeous! it reminds me of snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i think u right and actually we can use this polish over the snowflakes manicure, wouldnt be bad idea eh? :)

      Delete
  7. cutie nails!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think this should look great with a silver nail polish underneath :) lovely nail polish though! Love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete
  9. the nail looks so glittery and cute, love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)