Followers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Light Makeup For Beach/Pool Day

Hello readers!

trust me, my actual skin little worse than the picture, it's because i did makeup outside with natural light from the sun.

Today's Post is about light makeup that i like to wear for beach or pool day. This wasn't planned actually, because i was going to make another review post, but because i was going to the pool that day, so this idea just came out :D As you can see above there are pictures "Before and After". On the "Before" picture, i didnt wear any makeup on, sunscreen only. And on the "After" picture, it shows the complete look. 

Here i got bunch of snapshots during the process, so you guys can see how it's done :

#1 Concealer
Just take small ammount pea-sized of concealer and apply it onto some imperfection areas on my face with patting motion. 

#2 Powder
Set the makeup with powder. Apply it all over the face with larger brush. 

#3 Bronzer
I wanted to achieve slight "summery glow". So just contouring both hollow of my cheeks, forehead and sides of my nose.

#4 Do Eyebrows 
First, i just corrected the shape of my eyebrows then slightly apply the black-bean eyebrow pencil, i want it still to look natural. 

#5 Waterproof Eyeliner
I used waterproof liquid eyeliner and line my upper lash line only. I didnt do my lower lash line because i dont have the waterproof pencil eyeliner since i like pencil better for my lower lash line. 

#6 Lip Balm
I think lip balm is perfect for the light makeup. Keep my lips naturally polished and moisturized. 

Final Look :

Products Used :
- Neutrogena Spectrum+ Sunblock SPF 100+ (i know the spf sounds too much , SPF 30 should work enough! but this one is the only one that i have for my face)
- Clinique Acne Solution Clearing Concealer in shade 02
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder 
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder
- Skinfood Black Bean Eye Brow Pencil in no 5
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
- Nivea Lip Care

If you notice, i did skip the blush and mascara because this is intended to be "light makeup" (which is optional, you can apply them to if you wish though). But i tried to use products as less as i could to achieve the "lightness" on my face during the day in the beach/pool. 

Well the post isn't complete today without adding some "instagram-like" effects to the last picture! :D 


I almost forgot to say something, thank you so much for all of you who decided to follow this blog, im so happy and appreciate it as i noticed i got couple more followers these days! 

Anyway, do you like wear makeup when you go to the beach/pool? or you prefer to keep your face free? Share in the comments! 

Thanks for checking this post out and stay safe :)




12 comments:

  1. I prefer to put sunblock, lipstick and eyebrow pencil only for a beach day (I need a color on my lips so I won't look too pale, and without eyebrow my face will look really scary lol). But if I go with my friends I think I would wear full makeup because we will took a HUNDRED pictures for sure heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well me cant go out without eyeliner if i intend to wear makeup because my eyes would look small with chubby cheek lol. oh yeah sure will take hundred pics - thats the best part of it though :D

      Delete
  2. Usually I only put sunblock, loose powder, and lip balm. effortless makeup ha5

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw so pretty :) I love your before and after pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whot? spf 100? like a hundred? really? I thought spf 50 is the highest you can get LOL. you have to do a review on that sunscreen! Good job on the natural make up look, I must say I haven't hit the beach/pool in 3 years or so but if I go there I'll definitely go with this light make up look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for saying that u will go with this light makeup! i appreciate it Fenn! yes it has spf 100 which is too much lol, like i said spf 30 should work enough. Well then im going to put that stuff to be on my review list! Thanks, u got me an idea for the further post! :)

      Delete
  5. I like it a lot looks so natural. I think that natural makeup is always more difficult to do .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! natural makeup actually can be easier too. as u can see the snapshots of process i did through, and it only used for few products. but me think i need learn more to create any other different makeup looks because sometimes i find it not easy to mix match the colors :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous and radiant!! :D
    Happy Canada Day!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Thanks. :D
      Btw, im not Canadian nor live there. Sorry if i made you thought i come from Canada by any chance. But Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)