Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Yay! Another blogger award. I love posting blog award. This time the award given to me by Art Evolve . Thank you , thank you, and thank you so much! You may check her blog here. She has awesome blog and deserve to follow!


So, here is the rules :
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Nominate and inform 15 fellow bloggers.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Add The Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

So, i gonna pass this award to :
  1.  Kelly's Nails
  2. AccroPolish
  3. Hanna Anindhita
  4. Linda's Nail Art
  5. Mui stylelicious
  6. My Colorful Nailart
  7. NAILheartINK
  8. Polish Wonderland
  9. roseylicious
  10. Polish Freshie
  11. build the face
  12. Sheilla Beauty Blog
  13. nail art of the day
  14. Vanity Nails
  15. The Scholarly Nail
  16. and all of YOU who interested doing this post! :)
And 7 random facts about me :
  • I am youngest daughter in the family.
  • I am married.
  • I have small fingernails which i hate :(
  • I love everything about beauty and fashion, so the fact is i am a truly feminine women :D
  • I am asian. 
  • Hmm what else? Oh, i never paint my toes! :P
  • I am a purse fanatic! 
So i am DONE with all those rules! Yeah that was fun :) 
Thanks for viewing and Have a good day! 


5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like the badge!! :D Your response was fun to read!! I am the youngest in my family too! I also rarely paint my toes but that is because I get lazy and tend to forget about it. XD

    Thank you for your post and thank you so much for your kind words!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha same here! i never even taking care of my toes. i just let them alone for whole entire my life :P btw, i love your picture looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, you are so sweet!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Glitter Badge!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)