Followers

Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Design #1

Hello everyone! As i said in previous post of christmas nail design, today im going to show you. Here we go :


I put 2 christmas things on each nail, that is candy cane and christmas tree. I know candy cane nail art is so very common nowadays for nail bloggers, I seen bunch of gorgeous candy cane designs they created, so i wanted to make one also :)

These are what i used :


- L.A. Colors base coat and top coat ( i used as base coat)
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear - 10 Emerald City
- Sinful Colors 839 Sugar Sugar
- L.A. Colors Art Deco - BNA501 White
- L.A. Colors Art Deco - BNA503 Gold Glitter
- Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat ( i used as top coat)

And this is how i made it : 


And then 

I actually thinking just like this look good enough. But i curious how it turned out if i put something more on it. Just little bit sparkles on the tree!






Thanks for viewing ! I hope you like it, have a good day :)


1 comment:

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)