Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Romantic Purple

Hello everyone. Today was absolutely my "FULL NAIL ART" day for me. I been sitting from 10 am to 3pm, tried to do some designs for christmas and guess what? none of them looked beautiful enough to displayed on here. I kept trying until i end up with this purple mani. So this is what i come up with :

"Romantic Purple"



And i always trying to take special picture of my thumb, i dont know why but i guess because it has always been most neatly i did the design?



These are what i used :


- L.A. Colors Base and Top Coat ( i used it as base coat)
- Essie Nice is Nice
- Sinful Colors 929 Let's Talk
- L.A. Colors BNA509 Green Glitter
- Revlon 050 White on White
- Milani 703 Black Sketch
- Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat ( i used it as top coat)
- Flower rhinestone



And this is what she was doing while i did mani : 

 she is so cute!

Thanks for viewing! Another christmas design will coming soon! Have a good day! :)


3 comments:

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)