Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Markwins Nail Polish Swatches

Hello everyone! I am back! I had wonderful christmas and got lots of wonderful presents :). Today i have couple swatches of my new polishes which is little part of the christmas presents. So, my sweet husband gave me cosmetics kit that comes with 4 nail polishes. I kind of confuse how to swatching these nail polishes because they dont have name for each. And im not good at creating names. Also, i dont feel like to think lol. But then, i just noticed they have number for each nail polish instead. They are 14, 9, 10, 12. Sounds unique huh?

Here they are:

Markwins Nail Polish (its sounds new brand for me)

this is the "14" not really liking this one. i took this one with flash on.

without flash. looks better huh? :)

this is the "9" i had hard time with this one. I had to apply 4 coats to make it look nice.


this is the "10" I love this one :) easiest to apply. 


this is the "12". this is my most favourite! and very beautiful :)

and actually this is what im wearing on right now. i always love glitter polish. 

because this one is my most favourite, had to put an extra photo! ;)

Okay guys, this is all for today. I hope you like it. Thanks for viewing! Have a nice day:)



4 comments:

  1. Nice swatches!1 :D I really like those colours! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those exact Markwins polishes, plus more! This past Christmas, (six months ago, wow), I got a set of Markwins nail polishes with 18 bottles of polish, a hand rest, nail clippers, etc. I really like this brand, even though they don't have names (bummer), but the formula is a good consistency and doesn't bubble. I'm actually wearing a coat of the purple sparkly right now on top of Nicole by OPI, "Star of the party", a warm tone, pearl finish purple. Overall, this is a really good brand for the money. Nice swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? yay! :) yes they are not bad polishes , worth for the price. agreed i dont notice the bubble.

      Well i would like to see your nails then :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)