Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Design #4

Hello everyone! I been desperately trying to make snowflakes nail art. It has been 3 times already. Nothing turned out pretty good. Probably because my nails are way too small and i dont have stamping plate with snowflakes design, so i really had to make my own. And yay! finally this time i made it :) I decided not to making the full shape, half is easier for me since my nails are too small.

So , this is my version of snowflakes design :
I would have used silver glitters instead of white. Unfortunately, i dont have the sliver one :(

And of course my thumb :


These are what i used :


- L.A. Colors base coat and top coat
- Wet n Wild Bijou Blue 443D
- Wet n Wild Blue Moon 466
- The Faceshop BL601
- L.A. Colors Art Deco BNA501 White
- Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat




I hope you like it. Thanks for viewing and Have a good day!



1 comment:

  1. This is sooo lovely!!! Absolutely beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)