Followers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanks for more followers!

I gratefully to you who really kind to decided to be my followers. As beginner of nail polish and nail art lover, i know i still really learning to improve in creating more nail art. And im so appreciate for more followers of my blog (onmynail). Still, i looking forward for any comments, suggestions, critics or anything u want to share here with me. So, please dont hesitate to give any of them because all of those are appreciated. :)

Well, yesterday finally i went again to one of fav mall in Bandung after like 2 years havent been visit there. I was so happy and enjoy every moment of them. And "Red Mango' was one of place i got entered and enjoyed. Then it inspired me to create the nail art i just done.

Here is me and mum at Red Mango :

I picked two colors that dominant at Red Mango. They are red and black. So, here it is :



I was so tired to create the flowers, so i used sticker for flower.

Im not showing the polishes i used this time because no photo taken and the camera i used to take photos being used right now and of course i always cant wait for any longer to update the post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)