Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

9 Lady Blossom

A few weeks ago, i went to supermarket in the mall to get my monthly needs. I didnt shop alot , still needs lots of cost for my visa bussiness to US. So i tried my best not to spend so much money. But still couldnt control myself of not buying at least 1 nail polish :D. So i found a gorgeous nail polish from Maybelline. Its colour name is 9 Lady Blossom. But it was too bad because they only sell 1 color. Weird.

So for this nail polish, i didnt make art at all. I wanted to look how good this color without any art except some stickers.
I applied base coat from Sally  Hansen, then i applied 2 coats of 9 Lady Blossom (Maybelline), then last i put top coat from Sally Hansen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)