Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

First Posting!

Hi everyone. Finally i decided to create my own blog about nail polish. Im so glad as first time to posting here. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. I have become a nail polish addict since i stopped a bad habbit of biting my nails. Now i cant through any day without nailing. Its so much fun and really helps me to spend time real quick especially when you got nothing to do in a day!

Okay so this is first nail polish i ever bought since i fallen deeply in love with nail polish. The color is very soft from Sally Hansen : Tough Buff. I applied like 3-4 coats. It took me 15 mins for the 2nd coat to let them dry then i wait for 20 mins at 3rd coat and wait 30 mins at least for the last coat to let them dry.

The light wasnt so perfect, i need real camera digital soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)