Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back to Nail

Hello, back here for a while from viewing US Embassy website. I have read and found out what info that i need. Okay back to nail, today im going to updating some photos of mani. I like to paint flowers and french manicure-style. I have done lots of flower mani, but i still have to think for more style of flower to create on nail.

For this, i started with base and top coat from Sally Hansen, then i applied 2 coats of Tough Buff from Sally Hansen, then i paint the flower with tooth pick. I used red from Pixy and green from Eternally to make the flower. Oh yeah, i forgot to mention that i use white from unknown-brand of polish to make a small dot in the middle of flower.
Here the picture :

And this one is mani that my neighbour done to my right hand. Do nail art by using left hand is still very difficult for me! :( So she offered to make a french manicure to my right hand. For this mani , started with base and top coat from Sally Hansen, one coat of Tough Buff that making my nails look more natural and healthy , and white of unknown brand-polish  to make horizontal line on top of nails. Then i asked her if she can apply some green glittter that i bought the day before. And she applied it very tidy. I love the mani result very much :D So here is the picture :

And i forgot to take pics of the gliiter bottle and the polish bottles for this mani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)