Followers

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sephora Mini Haul



Hi girls! This little shopping was done a while ago actually, maybe around the end of May? So this began from a simple email from sephora. I opened it and it says "dont miss your early free birthday gift" with any purchase. So of course i couldnt pass it and go there right away after school. And these all i end up in my shopping bag. And i couldnt be happier to tell you all of these goodies are GREAT STUFF!!

By the way, i just want to give you a little update..... ok proudly i announcing I have graduated from cosmetology school on June 6th (the day after mybday), what could have been better as my bday gift?! :D

Alright back to the haul, here the names of these goodies : Sephora Mattifying Foundation, Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix, Cover FX Camouflage Concealer, Illamasqua nail polish, A little box that contains self tanner and bronzer from Tarte, and Benefit Cosmetics "Watt's Up" highlighter and "they're real!" mascara in travel sizes.

Like i've said all items works great and let me know if there is any of them you want me to review.

Good night beauties!

4 comments:

  1. Great haul!

    forgetmenot-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul, I'd love to hear about the Benefit products especially Watts up. Congratulations on graduating, that's so exciting! & happy belated birthday :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok will trying to testing them out for quite bit of time yet and try to posting the reviews! And thanks :)

      Delete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)