Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Faves 2013!


I actually have quite abit of good good stuff this time to share with you. So here it is my June Faves! Where shall we begin? 

Close up :

Okay let's begin with makeup items i found works well on me, some of them work just awesome! 
  • Sephora Mattifying Foundation - this is my first (yeah first) powder foundation! and i picked wrong shade for me actually because they didnt have lighter shade for my skin tone but since i get tanned , this works pretty good. The coverage is light on me which is what i need for summer. 
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer - my recently new bronzer purchased in travel size and i used it alot this month. It's matte bronzer and quite pigmented. I looove bronzy looking. 
  • Cover Fx Camouflage Concealer - seriously this is amazing concealer that offers the wonderful coverage ever with very smooth finishing. It blends easily, i just absolutely love this!! 
  • "They're Real" Mascara by Benefit Cosmetic - if you're Asian, you know it's serious matter dealing with your lashes! This mascara does the job for my lashes, doesnt really make it looking like a super voluminous lashes whatsoever but it DOES bring a little life back to my lashes. I love the wand that allow you to brush your lashes either vertically or horizontally motion. Very easy to use!
  • Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix - this is basically just a setting make up spray. I like this alot , it controls my oil better and makes my make up last longer. 
Into Hair Products! 
  • It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Product : type of leave in conditioner that you spray onto your hair after washed them. Suppose to detangler any knots, acts as thermal protection and gives shine too. I love the smells!
  • Tresemme Extra Firm Control Hairspray - this is super affordable great hairspray. I does feel sticky and harden your hair when you first spray it but after a while your hair will touchable and doesnt feel as hard anymore and hold my hairstyle very good. And the size of the can is mostly bigger than any other full size hairspray brand out there in the market. 
Moving on to miscellaneous items :
  • Bath and Body Works Fresh Picked Strawberry Hand Sanitizer - this has been sitting on my makeup vanity. This smells really really true like strawberry and my hand feeling so fresh after use this. 
  • Victoria's Secret Bombshell Body mist - my most fave scent at the moment. The scent makes me feel happy and special. Now im obssessed the get the perfume from this collection.
  • Statement Necklace (peach-colored) that i got a while back at Deb store in the mall. I love this necklace so much, i use it over and over and i think it become my go to necklace. 
  • Small teasing brush (blue) - im a teasing hair freak. I love make little bump on my crown with either side or center bangs. This brush is really good makes my bump look smoother than any other brush type would make. 
  • Handbag - what should i name this handbag? i dont know. I just love this handbag, i think it's very summery and colorful. I used this alot on this month got tons of compliments every time i wear this! :) And actually i got this bag from a shoes store!
So what is your June Faves?

2 comments:

  1. I like your hand bag <3
    & I really curious with Victoria's Secret Bombshell Body mist scent, I wanna try it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! it smells awesome you should try it! ;)

      Delete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)