Followers

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sunday Church Outffit!




Nothing makes me happier lately to welcoming this summer weather! To embrace it, i put white top and neon orange skirt together to enhancing my tan skinned. To break the colors, i picked my purple clutch! And to keep it dressy i paired the whole look with white wedge that has cute bow on it :)

Necklace : from Deb store 
Plain White Top : i had it long time ago and i forgot where i got it :/ 
Plain Orange Neon Skirt : from Deb store
Steve Madden Purple Clutch
Gosh White Wedge 

And i dont wanna miss this chance to say Happy 4th of July! I hope you guys have a wonderful day :) 

And... What's your fave color to wear for this summer season? 


1 comment:

  1. You look lovely, that neon skirt is perfect with the white shirt and your tan! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)