Well thought to share you guys what my pool essentials isn't a bad idea.
This bag is actually was given to me by my husband's bestfriend. Thanks to her and i like the pattern. Kind of unique? ;)
Let's open what's in it.......
- In Indonesian language - "Kain Bali" aka decorative fabric. I used fabric instead of towel to cover my pool lounge chair for most of the time. Maybe it's weird but it's alot more lightweight than towel and more handy for me to carry around. Well depending on my mood, sometimes i carry light towel. For most of the time, i don't really bothered to bring along towel because if i get wet, it usually dries up itself anyway especially in the very sunny day, it dries fast!
- Magazine is a must entertainment for me!
- My very old black flip flop. I brought this from Bali, it has been years and very suitable for just pool/beach day.
- Sunglasses - of course this is another must have!
- Flowy Hat - i cant keep up staying by the pool without hat, especially when im just laying on my chair, this flowy hat protects my skin and my hair also gives me nice shade too ;)
- Apple - a good fruit to have if i get hungry
- Chapstick / lip balm - moisturizes my lip, it has spf too!
- Kabuki brush & cover girl compact powder - just in case i want some coverage on my face. I normally just go with my moisturized face only to the pool though.
- Victoria's Secret Bombshell body mist - i dont really want to smell like a sunscreen all over so i just spray this very lightly to my body after im done being in the water!
- Clean & Clear blotting paper oil absorbing - im a girl with super oily skin who doesnt want to look like a greasy disco ball on the face.
- Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers - i always carry this everywhere i go.
- Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Lotion & Dark Tanning Oil - in case i want to do some tanning, i got these in hand, and the oil just really perfect to moisturizes my skin and gives a very nice shine looking.
- Banana Boat Sunscreen SPF 30 - i want my skin to be protected, i reapply this at least every 2 hours.
And i forgot to include these 2 items in the previous picture :/
- My "Bubba" water bottle - love the size! i usually put water in it. A very cold one. Really really good and keep me hydrated!
- My phone - another entertainment i can have beside magazine. Sometimes i just listening to music.
What do you carry along in your pool/beach bag?
See ya! :)