Followers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Enhance Your Natural Curly/Wavy Hair ( Scrunch It! )

I never thought i would like the idea of scrunching my hair since a long time ago. I used to think it just look ugly and weird. But now since i know how to do it, i love it so much. And i recently realize that im one of lucky woman in this world to have naturally thick wavy hair.



This is all you need :

close up

- Blow dryer ( attach diffuser instead of the nozzle, my case is that i dont have my diffuser with me)
- Tresemme Flawless Curl Gel
- Garnier Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Milk

To get started you need your hair wet!

Then apply the Tresseme Flawless Curl Gel and scruch your hair. When you scrunch your hair, it might be the best way to put your head upside down while scrunching. Keep scrunching until you feel there is no product left on your palm!

Scrunch.... Scrunch..... Scrumch......



Then flip your head down , do blow drying with scrunching movements. In this case, you may use your hands to scrunch or with diffuser which the best way. 

And this is the result when your hair dry :



Oh i love it! 


Then i take Garnier  Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Milk about a dime sized ammount rub it on my palms and apply to my hair, concentrating on the ends.

And.. all of sudden im on the mood of SNSD/Girls Generation wannabe.........

 (this picture above taken the day after, the curls started to loosen up) 

So girls, do you like scrunch hairstyles? 

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous like this!! Mine isn't quite as wavy so it needs a bit of extra help. I usually wash at nigh and clip it up into a bun so in the morning I have those waves.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so pretty. My hair is naturally straight so I have a feeling that this technique isn't going to work for me.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curls look lovely! When my hair was permed, I used to scrunch my hair and dry it that way for similar type of beacy waves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)