Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Vacation Small Haul!

Hello guys. As mentioned in the previous post, finally now im going to share my vacation haul. I didnt shop alot though. I got couple things with pretty damn good deals.

Here they are :

Steve Madden Clutch - $19.99 (Tjmaxx)
im so in love with this clutch!! actually my husband got me this :D

Stretchy Skirt - On Clearance! from $15.99 to $1.50!!! (deb store at the mall)
isnt that awesome? 

Orange Neon Skirt - On Clearance from $16.50 to $4.50!! (deb store at the mall)

Hand Liquid Soap Pump Holder and Tootbrush Holder - $1.99 each ( cant be too sure for the prices and i got them from random stores that i cant remember the names )


Do you usually shop alot when you are on vacation? 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a good day :)



12 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! lol we have the same tooth brush holder! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you serious? yay for the same toothbrush holder lol :D
      Thanks anyway for the stopping by!

      Delete
  2. The skirts are so nice. The price is also very nice. I just love sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stretchy skirt and the $1.50 price tag =) You can create so many outfits w/that =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i will still have to think about it yet. i been loving to wear short these days! :D

      Delete
  4. What an awesome haul!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bargains and buys! love that clutch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! I shop a lot when I am on vacation~ Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes of course it's so fun and bring alot of happiness lol

      Delete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)