Followers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Photos of First Camp Experience

This is when we arrive :


Trying to figure it out how to set the tent up 

Yay it's up now!





Dinner time! Forgot to take pics of the yummm food :(


And smores...


The river by our campground, pretty rocky!







That was my first camp experience ever. We came on Thursday afternoon then left on Friday morning. I enjoyed it so much, though didnt spend more than 1 night. Definitely will go again <3 

Do you like camping? :)

11 comments:

  1. I must confess I never camp in my life. Seems like you had great fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i had. well that was my first ever in my life lol. surprised i enjoyed it

      Delete
  2. I did camp once or twice when I was still at school. But it was never fun. I guess I'm just not the outdoor type. also camping in Indonesia means no decent toilet around so you have to do your business in the river. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I basically not the outdoor type either lol. and the campground here provide the toilet but yikess. i went once and it was noo for me. Thats the only thing i dislike about it beside all bugs around. Other than that i think i pretty much enjoyed it especially sleeping in the tent lol :D

      Delete
  3. How fun!! The scenery is so beautiful.. I wouldn't mind camping in the summer - seems like a fun adventure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! I've never gone camping before....I'm not a big fan of bugs so I don't think I'd enjoy it as much as you :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah there were tons of bugs but i brought spray for it. :D

      Delete
  5. Loved the pics! Looks like you had a fun time..i am yet to have my first camp experience :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)