Followers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

NOTD : NYC "Plaza Plumberry" + China Glaze Crackle "Latticed Lilac"





Hello guys! Today's Post is intended to be swatches of China Glaze Crackle "Latticed Lilac" and i took NYC "Plaza Plumberry" as the base color. I applied 2 coats of "Plaza Plumberry" and a coat of "Latticed Lilac" and topped it off with "Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Base & Top Coat".

I am so impressed with my $30 camera i just recently purchased at Walmart. Aren't they look so great?

Somehow the overall look reminds me of "snake skin" yikes...!! what do you think?

Thanks for viewing :)

12 comments:

  1. I used to be so crazy about crackle polish until someone told me that it looks like I can't afford decent manicure LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea aren't they. I am not really a big fan of crackle but i have a few colors haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Fenn & Rosdiana : i hesitated before to try crackle polishes. my thought was "that kind of polish look weird to have on" but then finally i tried it, they not that bad and actually looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Haven't done crackle in a while..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! this was actually my first crackle lol

      Delete
  5. so cute. Does look a bit like snakeskin which is cool! I can't believe a $30 camera would take pics like this! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! do u think so ? :)
      yes i cant believe it does a great job and im so glad :)

      Delete
  6. i love crackle, this is such pretty colors :)
    you have an awesome blog! keep up the great work hun :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. kenapa kalau aku yang pake cracked nail polish ga bisa sebagus ini? jadi kayak kotor gitu. on any colors! sedih :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm gatau jg ya kenapa, sebenernya itu pertama kalinya kok aku pk crackle. cobain aja crackle-nya china glaze. gampang kok makenya dan lsg crack setelah diapply. makasih ya udh mampir :)

      Delete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)