Followers

Saturday, September 8, 2012

China Glaze " Oxidized Aqua" + Sinful Colors "Sugar Sugar"

Hi guys! I am back! This post intended to be done and published by last week but due to my husband's visit so i had to pending this post. Apologize for that, however, i had a good time with him and wish he could stay longer.

This post is another crackle swatches from China Glaze "Oxidized Aqua"






To started off, i used Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Base & Top Coat. I picked Sinful Colors "Sugar Sugar" as the base color. I applied them 2 coats then 1 coat of China Glaze "Oxidized Aqua" over it. Last, i applied top coat from Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Base & Top Coat.

I quite happy with the result and i love red as the base color :) I still have them on my nails for almost a week now and this is the time to replace them.

Any idea what color for my nails now? :) Dont forget to tell me what do u think about this crackle manicure?

11 comments:

  1. pretty! but somehow i think it would be best if the china glaze is paired with blue color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw aw aw
    lucuuuuu kak.. ><
    aku ga bisa gituan :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it looks like Christmas! maybe you should try tape manicure combined with crackle, try doing french upper-crackle & tip-base color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think im going to try the french upper-crackle! sounds good idea :D thanks

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of nail polish. How did such a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! i didnt make the pattern, the pattern created by itself from the nail polish called "crackle nail polish". so it does happen itself after u put a single layer of coat :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)