Followers

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September Pictures!

Hello guys! I wanna sharing of what my life has been in pictures... 

The manicure that i did last week, reminds me of cupcake icing :) 

We were on local newspaper for "A" Honor Roll! Im so proud and happy for myself :') 

Ok, finally i got myself table lamp. Look at the leopard prints? Arent they look so adorable?? I got it from Walmart for around $10. Yes good deal! 

I got big change on my hair. First picture is when i still had long layers hair, then 2nd picture : i got my bang cutted, then the 3rd one which is now : one of my friend gave me medium layers cut. what do you think? Sometime i miss my hair :(

The gorgeous rainbow that i captured few days ago. I had to take picture of this for sure! 

Recently, our school was holding haircut competition and im so grateful for being lucky to got a model. My model has smooth, easy-manage hair so those made my work easy and pretty fast. I basically just cleaned and take an inch off her hair. I know it's not my best piece but im glad i had a chance to do her hair :) 

The last picture is my adorable hello kitty slippers. I recently got it from Tj Maxx for $10. i love it so much , its cute and very comfy. Btw, do you wear slippers? (just curious) :)

Hope you guys enjoy this post, thanks for checking out. Have a wonderful day! 


4 comments:

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)