Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September 2012 Favorites!

September Favorites is here! Check these goodies out! ;)


Close ups :




1. ion Anti-frizz Solutions Hard-To-Hold Hair Spray
This is the hairspray i have been using on September. I love the cute pink bottle for the most! The smell is nice too. It doesnt give too hard feeling on your hair after application, unlike some hairsprays would give. Hold curl or any style well and last long.

2. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
This eyeliner is very good quality. It stays on without smudge at all over 7 hours or more. It's waterproof and dries super quick. You wear this means you are safe for the day.

3. L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara (Black)
My currently favorite mascara! Packaging is so elegant, looks expensive and shiny! I always apply 2 coats and it gives enough "drama" on my eyelashes. Interested in review? ;)

4. L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner
This eyeliner perfect for lining waterline. I used it everyday and feel like my eye makeup wont look done without this eyeliner on my bottom waterline.

5. Bath and Body Works Room Spray in "Fresh Cotton"
It smells wonderful! I spray my room 2 quick bursts before i leave for school then 6 hours later i come back my room, oh it still smells good. Also, once u spray them and u open ur door little bit, the smell spread out of the room amazingly. This scent is my favorite, so refreshing! Very recommended for smelling yummy products lover!


6. TRESemme Flawless Curls Defining Gel
When my hair on curly, i love to use this gel. It holds my curls really well and last super long - even longer than ion hairspray. 


What is your September Faves? :)



16 comments:

  1. Great favorites! I definitely love the Urban Decay liquid liner :) I have the silver one and it's so great for a bit of sparkly highlight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love their cosmetics. everything seems work perfectly on their line!

      Delete
  2. Waw udah punya produk tresemme nih
    Aku banyak baca di makeupalley reviewnya "kurang" jadi maju mundur mau beli. . .
    Itu kalau buat rambut kering ngembang bisa buat jinakin gak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku sih biasanya pk gel ini buat hold curls kalo lg moodnya keriting. kalo buat menghaluskan rambut kering dan mengembang aku biasanya pk yg garnier sleek & shine anti-humidity smoothing milk (frizz control). makasih udh mampir :)

      Delete
  3. urban decay 24/7 liner is definitely on my list too :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urban decay most definitely. I don't use hair product a lot, only shampoo n conditioner. Haha most of the time my hair is in ponytail. Dont have time to do hair lol
    I love love urban decay products. I collect them. I am a junkie. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love ponytail too sometimes! they really simple and look so neat in just a second effort. lol

      yes urban decay is awesome!!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Fresh Cotton!!! :) it's such a pretty scent ^__^ Love your little mini reviews! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i obssessed with fresh cotton! loving the smell alot! thanks :)

      Delete
  6. I don't know what i do wrong but the urban decay eyeliner it disappear on my skin within one hour :) My september faves is revlon abstract orange lipstick. Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really? so sorry to hear that, but mine never dissapear at all. orange lipstick? sounds good favorites :)

      thanks and i hope you have a great one too :)

      Delete
  7. Tresemme bagus yah? Harganya gimana disana? (aku baca profil kamu living in US). Harga disini masih lumayan murah, lho. Harga perkenalan gitu masih baru 16ribuan. Mungkin aku bakal coba seri yang sleek.
    Wangi banget ya?

    Aku follow blog kamuu :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene! Thanks yah udh difollow :) blog mu apa? biar difollow balik :)

      Tresemme disini harganya minimal $3 an. affordable lah dgn kualitas bagus menurutku, Iya produk tresemme has nice smell i love it :)

      Delete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)