Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Short Nails and Valentine Mani

Hello Ladies! Today i am back with short nails! :( I broke my middle fingernail accidentaly. I just havent been taking good care of my nails, i never applied strengthening polish or anything to maintaining them. So it was break and i decided to cut the rest of the nails to get same length to every of them. :( But i admit having short nails , its more comfy. But well, it happens to me alot. The only thing i dont like from having short nails is i get difficult time to create design on them.

Anyway, this is my Valentine Mani :


The products i used :


- L.A. Colors Base and Top Coat
- Essie Nice is Nice 
- Skinfood PK212
- Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat 
- Hearts rhinestones

The base colors :



I hope you guys enjoy this post! Have a nice day bye! :)


5 comments:

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)