Okay, so this nail art is about colors that i applied by sponge. I made the blue sky and the green land by sponge. The colors looks more natural but i cant say they look perfect either , for some things i dont really like this nail art.
The green and blue almost looks same to me.
These are what i used :
- Base coat and Top coat from L.A. Colors
- White 187 from Love My Nails
- Blowfish Blue from LA Splash
- BL601 from The Faceshop
- GR501 from The Faceshop
- 138 Mint Jelly from Nina
- 839 Sugar Sugar from Sinful Colors
- Sally Hansen Dries Instantly 30 Second Top Coat
- White Nail Art Pen from Etude House
"Simply White Flower on Green Land"
Thanks for viewing and Good Night! :)