Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Simply White Flower on Green Land

Hello everyone. I was trying my Konad and stamping stuff yesterday. I bought them months ago when i was still in Indonesia. I dont know whats wrong with the stuff or me , i just never able to do perfectly nail design with those stuff. Anything i tried to stamp on my nail, it would be only half of design that will be appear, but i keep learn and try with these stuff. I have seen alot of people in blogspot and youtube, they do stamping nail art with Konad perfectly fine. Wonder if some people have same trouble as i do lol.

Okay, so this nail art is about colors that i applied by sponge. I made the blue sky and the green land by sponge. The colors looks more natural but i cant say they look perfect either , for some things i dont really like this nail art.




The green and blue almost looks same to me.

These are what i used :


- Base coat and Top coat from L.A. Colors
- White 187 from Love My Nails
- Blowfish Blue from LA Splash
- BL601 from The Faceshop
- GR501 from The Faceshop
- 138 Mint Jelly from Nina
- 839 Sugar Sugar from Sinful Colors
- Sally Hansen Dries Instantly 30 Second Top Coat
- White Nail Art Pen from Etude House

"Simply White Flower on Green Land"






Thanks for viewing and Good Night! :)

2 comments:

  1. So sweet for the spring love it. Konad is not so easy, it takes a bit of practice to get the stamp to go well on the nail. At least to me it took me a while to get it right:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i need more practice for Konas stamping stuff. Thanks beauty shades! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)