Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011

My own Signature and another nail art

Hi everyone. Im going to say thank you to Rose from roseylicious. I have asked her long time ago how to create your own signature for website. And she sent me a link which really tell me step by step and these was really easy to do! So now i got my own signature for my blog! :)

Go on with nail art. I just created one nail art and i dont know what to name it. Still, im having fun with those thin brush for making lines! hehe..




These are what i used :


- 703 Black Sketch from Milani
- Art Deco BNA501 White from L.A. Colors
- R-01 from Pixy
- Base coat and Top coat from L.A. Colors
- White Nail Art Pen from Etude House




I used 703 Black Sketch (Milani) and Art Deco BNA501 White (L.A. Colors) as the base. And i like the way it look!


Here is the design :






Thanks for viewing! Have a good day :)

7 comments:

  1. this is super cute! i just started following you and i would love it if you checked out my nail art blog too! imobsessedwithnails.blogspot.com

    keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH I would love the link! Please share?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - yes i love the stripes also even without any other designs on it! its just look cute already.

    Nicola - Thanks :)

    imobsessedwithnails - Thanks, followed u back :)

    Annelise - Sure! i have sent you an email of the link, check it out and have a nice try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha nice signature! Really like the nail art too! The red dots remind me of cherries. But I wouldn't know what to name it either, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so nice, mine was just plain boring. i dunno why at times I do my nails when I'm ready to sleep haha^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)