Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011

My own Signature and another nail art

Hi everyone. Im going to say thank you to Rose from roseylicious. I have asked her long time ago how to create your own signature for website. And she sent me a link which really tell me step by step and these was really easy to do! So now i got my own signature for my blog! :)

Go on with nail art. I just created one nail art and i dont know what to name it. Still, im having fun with those thin brush for making lines! hehe..




These are what i used :


- 703 Black Sketch from Milani
- Art Deco BNA501 White from L.A. Colors
- R-01 from Pixy
- Base coat and Top coat from L.A. Colors
- White Nail Art Pen from Etude House




I used 703 Black Sketch (Milani) and Art Deco BNA501 White (L.A. Colors) as the base. And i like the way it look!


Here is the design :






Thanks for viewing! Have a good day :)