Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Orange Nail

Hi everyone! How are you doing? I hope you guys had great time. Yesterday i was out to get my own laptop and anything else i need. My fiancee bought it for me and i think thats really sweet :). I was making orange nail before went out. Its really simple nail design. I only used my orange fimo on the polished nails.

Here it is :




These are what i used :


- Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat
- 230 Inferno / Brasier from Wet n Wild (crazer)
- Sally Hansen Dries Instantly 30 Second Top Coat
- Orange Fimo

So, i started with base coat from S H Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat, then 2 coats of 230 Inferno ( Wet n Wild ), and applied orange fimo. The last, added top coat from S H Dries Instantly 30 Second Top Coat.

Orange Nail










Thanks for viewing!

7 comments:

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)