Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Broken Nails!

I had no polish on my nail for 2-3 days. I meant to give them break for a while since they get very stain, but it didnt work because, i accidentaly broke 3 finger nail. Then i decided to make all of them very very short. Its nice though, but still not much i can do for nail art with the length.

But, 2 nights ago, i made very simple design for these short nails. Here it is :


They very small and short! T_T

And these are what i used :



- L.A Colors Base coat and Top Coat
- 905 (Glitter Silver) from Eternally
- Art Deco BNA501 White from L.A. Colors
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear - 330 Grey Area

2 coats of Grey Area as base colour



Design :



Thanks for viewing!

5 comments:

  1. your nails still look great short.. that mani was a good short nail mani too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look so cute short!!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, cute nails! i think they look nice short :) following you honey xxx

    http://whatallywants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies!

    Alison - Followed you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)