Followers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Coconut Tree

I was going to create Palm Tree but then it changed into Coconut Tree since i really wanted to add some coconut on the center of the tree. This nail art wasnt too difficult than what i thought.

These are what i used :

For this nail art, i started with base coat from Pixy then 3 coats of GR501 from The Faceshop, brown from Pixy, green from Eternally, gold brown from Pixy and top coat from Pixy. 

GR501 from The Faceshop



Coconut Tree Nail Art







3 comments:

  1. Im not a fan of the yellow but I LOVE the end product. What a pretty manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not either, i thought i was pick the green polish but it turns yellow after i apply this polish on my nail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one - it's so fun and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)