Followers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

BK901 (The Faceshop)

The faceshop has become one of my favourite nail polish now. I been notice that everytime i use this polish, they wont leave any textures of any material (im not sure if i saying right english) when u sleeping. i often found that my painted nails always having some textures of bedsheet on them after i woke up in the morning. But the faceshop doesnt leaving any textures so far.

So this time, my mood coming to having plain nail polish. I picked this "BK901" from The Faceshop. I like this color so much and this polish given by my sister. She bought me 4 different colors of nail polish from The Faceshop. I love them and will displaying them soon on further nail arts :)

2 comments:

  1. I think I have one polish from there I got in a swap that I haven't used yet!
    I've never gotten bed sheet marked manis but I use a quick drying top coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    im beginner of nail polish/art lover and still dont understand much about things of nails, I dont have a quick drying top coat and maybe right i should use a quick drying top coat to prevent from bed sheet marked nails.
    anyway thanks for viewing and comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)