Followers

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My Summer Must Haves!

Beauty products i can't live without for this summer :




  • Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 50 : i wish i would have discovered this any sooner in my life! This is the only sunscreen lotion that keeps my makeup last all day and matte for pretty good ammount of hours!
  • Philosophy Amazing Grace Fragrance Spray : i currently loving this fragrance mist for summer! 
  • Physicians Formula Nude Wear Blush in natural : my go to blush, this blush gives light pigmentation on the skin and buildable.
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess : you know i love high intensity bronzer, and this is amazing to achieve some serious contour, i love using this bronzer with big blush brush and just swipe it to warm up my face.
  • Garnier BB Cream Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector ( for combo / oily skin ) : great bb cream that gives enough coverage. 
  • UD De Slick Makeup Setting Spray 
  • Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Musk and Lychee : such great double sided lipstick. they are nude based, almost look like your natural lip color and very wearable for everyday. 
  • Up & up oil absorbing sheets : Target brand oil blotting sheets and comparable to clean and clear ones. 
  • Jordana BestLash Extreme Volumizing Mascara and Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Volum Express Mascara : these combo makes my lashes "alive" without having to wear falsies!
  • The Body Shop lip butter in Guarana : currently fave lip balm!


I wear everything i mentioned on this picture above! I love this look with very minimal ammount of makeup. 
  • Forget to include my elf eyebrow kit into the picture! Well groomed eyebrow is so important for me all times! And i find this $3 eyebrow kit works great! 
Let's connect more!
Instagram : @yoannita90
Twitter : @yonnie90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)