Beauty products i can't live without for this summer :
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 50 : i wish i would have discovered this any sooner in my life! This is the only sunscreen lotion that keeps my makeup last all day and matte for pretty good ammount of hours!
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Fragrance Spray : i currently loving this fragrance mist for summer!
- Physicians Formula Nude Wear Blush in natural : my go to blush, this blush gives light pigmentation on the skin and buildable.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess : you know i love high intensity bronzer, and this is amazing to achieve some serious contour, i love using this bronzer with big blush brush and just swipe it to warm up my face.
- Garnier BB Cream Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector ( for combo / oily skin ) : great bb cream that gives enough coverage.
- UD De Slick Makeup Setting Spray
- Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Musk and Lychee : such great double sided lipstick. they are nude based, almost look like your natural lip color and very wearable for everyday.
- Up & up oil absorbing sheets : Target brand oil blotting sheets and comparable to clean and clear ones.
- Jordana BestLash Extreme Volumizing Mascara and Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Volum Express Mascara : these combo makes my lashes "alive" without having to wear falsies!
- The Body Shop lip butter in Guarana : currently fave lip balm!
I wear everything i mentioned on this picture above! I love this look with very minimal ammount of makeup.
- Forget to include my elf eyebrow kit into the picture! Well groomed eyebrow is so important for me all times! And i find this $3 eyebrow kit works great!
Instagram : @yoannita90
Twitter : @yonnie90