Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Haul : Clothing (Ross Dress For Less, Forever21, Target )

Hello! I really love affordable clothing. Affordable stores i love to shop the most are Ross, Forever21, Target, Tjmaxx, etc). I find so many cute pieces there and they don't break my bank either. I find even though these clothing may not made out of good quality but i think it's all about how you taking care of them as how you washing them to make them last longer.  I find that hand wash is great way to make your clothing last in a long run. 

Ross Dress For Less 

Target



Ross Dress For Less

Forever21




Ross Dress For Less



Ross Dress For Less



Can you tell how im obssessed with basic white pieces? Yes i do! Especially when there is lace, floral pattern to it cause as they say I'm very girly girl haha! :)

Which outfit is your fave? 

Let's connect more!
Instagram : @yoannita90
Twitter : @yonnie90


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)