Lower calories pizza! It's definitely me!! I have been craving for pizza last week. But to think make the real dough for the bread, and putting the real stuff for the normal pizza have quite alot calories for a single slice. So this is how i do it :
What you need :
- Honey Ham thinned slices or if you want lower cal ones, you can pick turkey slices instead.
- Whole wheat taco shells
- Mexican cheese
- Baby lettuce spring mix, or any kind of veggies you like
- Leftover Tomato sauce (im using tomato sauce in a can)
- Parmesan Cheese ( optional )
- Sriracha sauce (optional)
- Lay flat the taco shell.
- Spread 2-3 tbsp of tomato sauce evenly. Put as much as you like.
- Spread the cheese.
- Put some veggies on.
- Take a slice of honey ham and tore it apart with your fingers and spread evenly.
- Bake them! I bake it in the toaster oven in "bake setting" for 10 mins and 400 F.
- And your done! I love to serving it with parmesan cheese and some sriracha sauce!
To be honest, one taco shell don't make me really full, so make two pizzas to fill you up more! :) Hope this helpful! And have you ever tried make this before? Let me know in the comments!
Let's connect more!
Instagram : http://instagram.com/yoannita90
Twitter : https://twitter.com/yonnie90