- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Maybelline Color Tattoo ( Too Cool ) : as white base to help eyeshadow look more pigmented since the eyeshadow palette is really hard to work with and lack of pigmentation.
- Floral Values eyeshadow palette from Wet n Wild : every color i used for this makeup look, i had to wet my brushes with makeup setting spray and it worked!
- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil Palette : Chocolate Soleil to warm up the crease
- UD 24/7 Glide On Shadow in Clash : to line upper and bottom lash line
- Bh Liquid Eyeliner
- L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner Pencil
- Jordana BestLash Extreme Volumizing Mascara in Black
- NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Stromboli
- Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Eraser in Light Pale
- Revlon Colorstay Loose Powder in Translucent Medium
- PF Nude Wear Blush in Natural
- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil Palette :
- Bronzer - Chocolate Soleil
- Highlight - Snow Bunny
- Burt's Bees Lip Balm
- Bite Luminous Creme Duo Lipstick in Lychee
Let's connect more!
Instagram : @yoannita90
Twitter : @yonnie90