Well, lately im so into a kpop makeup inspired. My inspiration mostly from
Sistar, Miss A, Girls Generation and 2NE1. I love their music, their style, their dances, i think it's just perfection.
Tiffany from SNSD (Girls Generation)
Suzi from Miss A
Bora from Sistar
Something about all these makeup looks that i think look very natural, chic, edgy and not overdone. So i have copied alot this look and this is my version :
What im wearing on :
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous in natural beige
- Revlon Colorstay Aqua Loose Powder in Translucent Medium
- NYC Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
- Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
-L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara in Carbon Black
- L'Oreal Voluminous Eyeliner
- L'Oreal Color Rich Lipstick in Fairest Nude
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee
- Wet n Wild Lipstick in 5118 (applied only on the very inner of my lips)
The key of this makeup look is an intense winged black eyeliner, and ombre lips where the nude shade covers the outer lips and dark pink covers the very inner of the lips. I definitely loving this kpop makeup look. The only thing i forgot to put my fake lashes on!
Do you guys like Kpop makeup look? Which Kpop makeup have u been into?