Happy Chinese New Year to you all who celebrate this special moment of the year! Speaking of CNY, as far as im being here far away from home, it does hit me little bit this year, of course i miss gathering with my family, not mention i used to get so excited to get the red envelope when i was still single but now that im married , that stuff is over for me, so i guess being far from home does have a pros haha.
Well this year as usual like previous years, i love to wear red outfit with a very simple natural makeup.
Products used :
1. Garnier BB Cream (for combination to oily skin) in "Medium/Deep" - as base of my makeup, first time apply on ur face.
2. Revlon Colorstay Aqua Loose Powder in Translucent Medium - this is to set your makeup.
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer - contour the perimeter of your face, the hollow of your cheeks. blended well done to the jawline.
4. Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink - love love this blush from Milani, i used it on apple of my cheeks :)
5. Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palette in Vanity - i only used the two shadows on top, the white matte one for highlight the bridge of my nose and the shimmer one to highlight my inner corner of the eyes and the brow bone.
6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeshadow stick in Rehab - all over the lid.
7. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeshadow stick in Sin - inner corner also :)
8. L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara (gold packaging) - this mascara is really old one because i love brushing old mascara to my brow to make look naturally brow and shaped.
9. L'Oreal Waterproof Carbon Black Mascara
10. L'Oreal Voluminous Eyeliner Pen - lining the upper lash line
11. L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner Pencil - lining the bottom lash line
12. EOS Lip Balm - moisturize the lips
13. NYX Butter Gloss in Merengue
And this is my simple OOTD for CNY, i wanna keep it all red as usual.
Well i hope you all have wonderful Chinese New Year. May this year bring us more more blessings and lucks.