Followers

Friday, October 11, 2013

My 5 Fave Drugstore Lipsticks ( Fall Edition )

Nude lipsticks have been my fave to wear these past few weeks. Especially the ones with pink based. It brings little edge and somewhat feminine to it. And i think it goes with any makeup look. I normally wear smokey eyes / neutral make up on my daily basis. My picks for 5 faves drugstore lipstick in this fall season :


Left to Right :
Maybelline Color Whisper - "Oh La Lilac"
L'Oreal Colour Riche - "Fairest Nude" 
L'Oreal Colour Riche - "Tickled Pink"
Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hr Lipstick - "Beige Forgood"
Wet n Wild - "511B"




Don't they just look so beautiful? They do!
  • "Oh La Lilac" : One of my go to lipstick. Goes really sheer yet gives it true color. It has slight purple tone to its shade. It last for couple hours until you have meal. 

  • "Nude Fairest" : I would say this is the nudest shade you can ever get. I mean it. It's creamy and gives matte finish. You might disliking the strong scent that on it. I never wear this lipstick alone because the nudest pigment it gives, so i always layer it up with light pink lipgloss. For this post purpose, i wore this lipstick alone.

  • "Pink Tickled" : After application, you may find it looking like very frosty pink. And sometimes showing off more the dryness of my lips, so i always make sure i wear really good lip balm underneath. However, i love the finish look it gives on my lips. Very chic and girlie.

  • "Beige Forgood" : Definitely 100% matte lipstick. I'll never forget the very pleasant strong scent it has. It smells like fruity and doesnt bother me at all. I describe the shade as dark warm nude and when you swipe it, it's like a magic marker for your lips. And i think this one close similar to "Fairest Nude" in deeper shade version.  Pigmentation totally great but doesn't really moisturizing your lip though. Clear lipgloss over the top would be a great match altogether.

  • "511B" - This one isn't a nude lipstick like the most of i've mentioned above, but this one is my fave too during fall especially for the night out. The shade is very hot pink reminds me of barbie lips. This lipstick gives stain to your lips. It's creamy and gives slight glossy finish. And you can't beat the price for this 99cent lipstick or even less than that! I cant remember :/ 

Have any of these lippies been your fave lately? Let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)