Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Recent Fall Outfits & Make Up Look

Fall season has finally here. What happened to summer that just been here? I have mixed up feeling for this transisition season, i love both of them but i wish summer could have been longer. Now is sweather weather and rocking my boots. There are some days when the weather still heating up to 80F but not so often anymore. Rencently it's been around 60F. 

My fave bottom to wear is legging or tights. They do look good together with boots. 

With legging, i love to wear it with simple top and layer it up with "long sleeve sweather"which i really love and i got it from a thrift store for really good price. It's kind of like "crop top" style in long sleeve version. 

With my tights, i worn it with  wool dress that i got from my sister long time ago. The dress is somewhat longer than i expected so i put the belt on to pull it up and make it look shorter. I find that my short profile body doesnt look good with longer dress that reach to my knee length. 

You know that i cant go anywhere without my purse. Lately i worn my leopard purse alot that i got from Boscovs for $20, yes what a steal! The pattern is so bold enough to balance out the outfit. And my boots is from TjMaxx and the color match well with the purse. 



Onto the makeup, just light smoky eye make up with nude lipstick that has pink base to it for daily basis. Mostly my everyday makeup look like this.


What do you guys think? Which outfit do you like more? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)