Followers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

October 2012 Favorites!

Hello! As always i am little bit behind to making monthly favorites post than most other beauty bloggers. For October i cant presenting make up items due to havent been purchased any make up stuff in these past months. I still have good amount of make up items and i dont have idea what to buy also i been using same stuff over and over and you guys know most of them already included in my previous favorites post.


1. Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub
I got this a long time ago, maybe around 5 months back? I use this as my exfoliator, twice a week and i absolutely love what the feel it gives after use. I cant really see improvement on my skin from using this, but i keep using it since it doesnt break me out and feels so nice on my skin.

2. Suave Rosemary + Mint Shampoo
Super affordable shampoo from Suave line. And this one works well for my daily shampoo. Based on what i learned at school, if you have oily dandruff issue on ur scalp, try to get treatment products with rosemary formula to it will fighting against itchiness. Other good stuff to find are lemon, cedarwood, and thyme.

3. Suave Rosemary + Mint Conditioner
This one is really good too. The smooth of my hair does noticeable by touch.

4. Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant (Body Lotion)
The smells is really like cocoa, you gonna love it if u like cocoa smells. And it does make my skin smooth all day.

5. Yankee Candle "Christmas in Paris"
Smells mmmmmm. You can tell how much i love this by seeing the picture.. i almost run out! It has pure pine smells, so relaxing and the intense of the smell is awesome! Yankee candle is the best!

6. Candle Holder from Bath and Body Works
I got this from clearance section. The price was cut down from $8 to $4. Yeah baby! :) Wanna see how beautiful the candle and the holder look together?


Well i know it doesnt look that perfect because the candle obviously way taller than the holder but i still love it <3

What is your most October favorite? Share me ;)

Thanks for checking this out!

7 comments:

  1. OMG I have the exact same candle holder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that candle holder is so pretty!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, did you know where I can get the Suave Rosemary + Mint Shampoo in Indonesia? I got some problems with dandruff and wanted to solve it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for stopping by! i really dont know where u can get Suave line in Indo.. sorry for not helping!

      Delete
  4. Love the candle holder:) You are your studies?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)