Followers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

All These Manicures!

I know i seems dissapear from blogosphere ever since i started my school. I realize this isnt easy to keep blogging constantly within a week at least. Either if im in the mood for blogging or literally distracted by bunch of homeworks and exams. And by the way, how u guys been doing? How was your halloween? Was it fab? Mine was pretty fun and i didnt dress up due to lack of idea for who i gonna be. And that was my first halloween too here. If your Indonesian, you will understand that it's not really "big thing" there for Halloween celebration. That's why i kind of little weird and had no idea what to dress up as. I had fun though watching almost all my friends dressing up in various costumes. :) My roomate was being barbie doll so i helped her to done her make up and as usual i didnt remember to take pics of her barbie look.

Anyway, i have many manicures i done a while ago that havent posted yet here. so this is the time :)

First Manicure ( my friend's nails) :


All nail polishes that i used for the 1st manicure is my friend's. And i forgot to take picture of them... sorry! :(

2nd Manicure (my own nails) :


The products i used for 2nd manicure:

Left to Right:
- Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Base & Top Coat
- Love My Nails "White"
- Wet n Wild "Undercover"
- Sally Hansen "Ice Queen" see the swatches post here .
- Sinful Colors " Sugar Sugar "

3rd Manicure (my friend's nails) :


Again no nail polishes mentioned for this manicure :( i used hers. For the flowers i used dotting tool and pretty much just dotting the nails create the flowers.

4th Manicure ( my friend's nails ) :

Products used :

- Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Base & Top Coat
- Essie "Nice is nice"
- Love My Nails "Frosted Purple"
- Sally Hansen "Ice Queen"

5th Manicure (my own nails) :


This manicure inspired by the small pocket i recently purchased last month , even though i didnt use the exact color , but still looks similar, isnt it? :)

Products used :

- Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Base & Top Coat
- Essie "Nice is nice"
- Love My Nails "Frosted Purple"

There all manicures i done for these past few months. Not so many i know because i regularly just wearing the basic one color of nail polish and they already herefor a single nail polish swatch post.

So guys i hope you enjoy this post. Which manicure you like the most? :)

Thanks for checking this post out!

7 comments:

  1. I love the first and the third one :D
    I never make gradation nails.. I think it's quite hard for amateur like me >.<
    I will post my NOTD too next time xD

    new follower :)
    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Gradient nails are easy to make. you just need sponge to apply nail polish with different colors to create gradient effects. Try it :)

      Thanks for following me!

      Delete
  2. Cute manis! you are so talented with them. my fave is the 1st n 2nd one so cute. we don't celebrate Halloween religiously here either but people still have parties n trick or treat but I never really bother to dress up haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! I never knew that is same over there! Well, i wore "trick n treat" t-shirt just to get involved with the celebration even though it wasnt costume. :)

      Delete
  3. These manis are really cute! The flower one is adorable. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers has to be my favourite manicure :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)