Followers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Swatch : Urban Decay Naked 2 + other little tiny Sephora haul

I am sooo excited!!!!
Finally, after did alot of consideration either original Naked palette or the Naked 2, i decided to grab this one :D:D

I bought this from Sephora for $50


I know im kind of late to have this palette by now, and you know guys i stared at this palette so much since it arrived yesterday afternoon lol. 


I heard some people saying on Youtube that Naked 2 more matte eyeshadows. Hmm... i dont think so. I noticed the only matte ones are Foxy, Tease and Blackout. The rest are beautiful shimmery eyeshadows. I lovee this palette! Lets see for more close up!



Swatches :
swatches without primer

If somebody would ask me which shade is my most favourite , that would really giving me a hard time. Because i dont know!!! really. i love all of them. they are soo gorgeous and very good to go palette for all of the time!

Well, i made some comparison of eyeshadows that real close of one another from this palette and Urban Decay Book of Shadow IV. I wish i had more of urban decay palettes to get better comparison, anyway here they are :


 i know they arent that close enough one another but i think they similar. 

arent they look exactly same?? what do you think? 

Oh yeah FYI, Suspect and Verve are also available in Rollergirl Palette!

Enough for eyeshadows, here are other items contained from the Naked 2 :

a travel size Lip Junkie Lipgloss
the swatch :


Also a double ended Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush :


And now, these are altogether "Little Tiny" of my Sephora haul : 


I made twice purchases, that is why i got 6 samples instead of 3 in case you are wondering :) I will talk about other items next time. Thanks so much for viewing , i hope you enjoy this post! Bye :)


10 comments:

  1. aww naked 2~~
    aku malah belum punya yoan :(
    makasi swatchnya ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya say, bgs bgt si naked palette ini, ayo buruan beli :)

      Delete
  2. without primer tp warna yg blackout uda kliatan banget ckckck. pingin beli sih, tp warna nya look all the same for me.and I'll be bored in about 1-2 days :( how about the brush? is it good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya suka bgt sm yg blackout , i just tried the blackout for the eyeliner and it worked great! Iya bnr warna2nya pada mirip ya.. neutral colors sih.. overall im so in love with this palette :) oh iya brushnya jg bgs bgt! Ga sia2 beli ini :D

      Delete
  3. Yay Naked 2! I got this a couple months ago and love it! I see you got the MUFE mat velvet foundation...another of my favorites! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes love it too! well MUFE mat velvet makes my skin dries out :( should find out how to trick it to make it work because i like how the oil control does!

      Delete
  4. oh how i wish we have sephora here in Indonesia! haha.. you should do tutorial using this palette! hehe.. thx for reviewing this. *ngiler* lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i hope you like this swatch post :D maybe when you visit some other countries where they have sephora, you should take a visit! :) hmmm tutorial? haha i dont know about that yet, im kind still beginner that lots of time i need to watch tutorials to do my makeup lol we will see if i can make one :) thanks for suggestion

      Delete
  5. I have this palette last year, but never use it... hahaha
    I just love my NAKED 1 palette anyway

    nice review Yoan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes i heard some people prefer the original naked than naked 2. thanks for visiting Nancy :)

      Delete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)