Followers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award


Hello Ladies. First off, i would like to express my gratitude to my fellow beauty blogger, a very beautiful young woman, drinkcitra who gave me this award. I really appreciate it :) And you definitely should check her blog out. She is one of amazing bloggers! I love all of her nails posts, so inspiring and enjoyable. 

The rules of the Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/commenters/supporters/followers as you’d like.
4.Let the blogger know you've just awarded them (by leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc.)

The questions:
1.  How long have you been blogging?
2.  What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging.
3.  What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
4.  What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?

The answers :
1. I started blogging on November 2010 for my nail art blog and this blog itself has began on January 2012. 
2. It has been my personal interests about beauty that i want to express into my personal blog. And i want to have record pages that able to viewed of what i have been into when i get older. Now blogging has been my another hobby! it's so fun :)
3. Most of them are beauty & fashion blog. Sometimes i read cooking blogs because i love to searching recipes :)
4. Im going to improve my english writing skill first. Some particular posts i feel really hard to write, like tutorial post, diy, etc, anything that you really have to be able to describing as clear as possible so the readers would really understand what you are talking about. 

Now im going to pass this award to these wonderful following supporters : 
- To all of you who have been kindly followed me and reading my posts :)

Some of bloggers above i mentioned arent my followers, but i just want to tag them this award (if it's okay) because i love their blogs and please keep in mind im doing this not because i want them to follow me back. And i definitely not forcing anybody to be must posting this award on their blog, just do it because you want to and dont do it if u dont want to. just simple as that, no pressure ;)

I thinks that's all about it. Thanks guys for viewing. Have a good day :)


 

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations, and thank you so much for nominating me!! You are so sweet! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw yay :) Isn't blogging such a fun hobby? Thanks for the ongoing support! I really appreciate it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely is! im so glad to have many new friends , share the love , support one another , its all happen through blogging! how amazing huh? :D actually thanks to you who gave this award <3

      Delete
  4. thank you for the award!! I'm still newbie at this blogging thing and don't have a clue how this award things work, but i'll figure out, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome. u can do the same thing like i did on this post. u have to write the rules and of course answering the questions and spread this award to ur followers/readers , u can do with ur own style but with the same format, just anything u want without out of the rules for this award :) and dont forget to attached the award picture into ur post ;)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!!! Thanks for the award hun!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know you had a new blog that's why I couldn't find the post. hahaha thank you for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yoannitaaa thank you for the award :) love it :) *kisskiss*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did a blog post on this award - published in my blog blushfully.com :)

    Thank you for the award

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)