Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Swatch : Lioele Blooming Lip Gloss + F21 Haul

Hello ladies! Lioele is one of famous korean brand cosmetics. This is my first and the only one Lioele product that i own for now! Probably will purchase more someday ;)


I picked up Lioele Blooming Lip Gloss in "10 Lovely Twoway" :


I love the packaging. Not so over much but also really cute. In the top of the lipgloss, there has bunch of glitters and the nicely pink color in the bottom. 



"10 Lovely Twoway" is a light pinkish color. It has nice smell (not strong-annoying smells - at least for me). It feels light on my lips. But just like any other lip glosses, you may want to reapply after couple hours. 

It turn out like this on my lips :


Overall, this product is good to purchase, and i would like to purchase any other colors! The only thing that so bother me for lipgloss is when they are feel sooo sticky. Lioele Blooming Lip Gloss does not too sticky on me and smells good :)

And now moving into my F21 haul. I went to mall yesterday and cant resist the existence of F21 store that caught my eyes after 1 min i entered the mall! These are what i got :


I thought this jeans jacket is nice for spring. Because these past few days the weather little chilly yet!

And the items that i adore so much, I feel like its not shopping at F21 without getting some of their jeweleries.. 


Close up items :


I will pair this necklace with this bracelet :


feather necklace 

big rhinestones headwrap

flower ring

a pair of heart magnetic earrings

a pair of butterfly earrings

My most favourite item among all is the first bracelet! Gosh i love the combo colors on it. So pretty and cant wait to wear it!


So do you like F21 store? What kind of items do you like the most to shop? :)

Thank you so much for viewing guys! :)



PS : sorry guys forgot to mention, i purchased Lioele Blooming Lip Gloss on amazon through Pretty & Cute company for $12 , click the website here for more details!

10 comments:

  1. Nice pink lipgloss :)
    The ring is pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip gloss is such a pretty color! I love all the accessories you got!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i cant wait to wear the necklace! :D

      Delete
  3. Your accessories are adorable :) anyway.. Wood.. you're a petite too ???? Aaa.... Love it :) I'm interested with the lioele product but still dunno where to start ^^


    Anyway I follow you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your accessories are adorable :) anyway.. Wood.. you're a petite too ???? Aaa.... Love it :) I'm interested with the lioele product but still dunno where to start ^^


    Anyway I follow you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your accessories, and thank you for the review ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)