Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Planner & supplies addiction!

I have never been planner kinda girl before. I usually type things down on my phone for grocery lists, work schedules,meal planning etc. One day i went to Target and looked through stationary section and it got me all excited to start the real physically planner. So now I'm really into planner and the supplies itself. I got my planner supplies mostly from Michaels, Target, and Ebay.

My planners at the moment. Im using the big one for blogging ideas, weekly planner, to do lists, meal planning, etc. The smaller one comes handy to be inside my purse and it's only monthly planner.

I store some my planner supplies inside my beauty organizer bag / beauty travel bag i got a while ago.

Some of my planner supplies inside the bag : pens, pencils, memo pads, sticky notes, stickers


Inside my planners :

More of planner supplies that stays on my desk : decorative stamps, decoratives memo, washi tapes and decoratives papers.


How do you organize your life?


Let's connect more!
instagram : @yoannita90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)