Followers

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Review & Swatches : Lorac Pro To Go Palette





I love how simple and elegant the packaging is! Packaging is made out of hard card box and quite sturdy. Black is one of my fave color and just like the name is "pro to go palette", the size is definitely meant to be for traveling. When you open it up, the palette magically expanding and gives you almost everything you possibly need in your makeup application. It also gives few brush applicators that be useful on the go.

The first section of palette, it contains 6 eyeshadows consist of 3 shimmers on the top and 3 mattes on the bottom level. How great is that? I love these mixture and of course neutrals just definitely on my taste in eyeshadows.


Eyeshadows are highly pigmented! Sometimes i feel like the color looking bit too intense on my eyelid on my work days when my eye makeup supposed to look natural - thats how pigmented it is! The texture just so smooth and buttery. It also applied to the eyelid so easy and blendable. A little goes a long way. My fave shade is of course the black one, it reminds me of blackout from naked2 palette from Urban Decay. I apply the black as my everyday eyeliner look. It's seriously a truly black. 


with flash

natural lighting

And then on the bottom section of the palette, you got 2 blushes in coral and pink and 1 bronzer. Im so in love with coral one as my blush. I find coral blush suits my skin tone so well rather than the pink blushes. The texture and color pay off of these 3 is as good as the eyeshadows. The bronzer does great job contouring my face and blush has right ammount of pigment to show through the apple of my cheeks.


with flash

natural lighting

On the picture below, im using some of the eyeshadows and bronze as my contour ( hollow of my cheeks, side of nose, and temples ) and i used coral as my blush.

Pros :

  • Simple and elegant packaging 
  • Travel friendly ( of course! This palette is meant for travelers )
  • Color pay off are amazing
  • Suits for everyday look 
  • Has almost everything you possibly need in your makeup application
  • Has great size of mirror
  • Has great mixture of shimmers and matte 
Cons :
  • I find some Lorac packaging, including this one tend to be really easy to get dusty, ruined, and dirty. Not the kind of dirty that easy to be cleaned with a wipe. I had duo bronzer/blush from Lorac, within a month, the "Lorac" logo has almost completely dissapear. I personally keep my box and put the palette in the box when i dont use it to keep the packaging from ruined. 
Where to get : Ulta, any Lorac counters, and Lorac website.
Retail price : $38


Do you guys own this palette? How do you like it??


Let's connect more!
Instagram : @yoannita90
Twitter : @yonnie90


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)