Followers

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Inside My Handbag : Pink is My Summer Color

Hey everyone! Lately, i been so into put junks into my handbag. And so unexpectedly, it was almost everything i have inside my bag is in PINK color. Not sure how it happened. I recently just purchased my Tommy Hilgifier handbag and VS makeup bag in pink but everything else wasnt planned in one color at all.

*hashtag imnottryingtocopybarbie*

Ipad, VS beauty bag, water bottle, hello kitty house key, nine west wallet, sunglasses, canon camera, notebook, cellphone


Rimmel Stay Matte, Amazing Grace Perfume by Philosophy, Soap & Glory Hand Food, Kabuki brush, mini mirror, hand sanitizer, EOS lip balm, pen, 2 balm stains from Wet n wild, Burt's Bees lip balm, Up  Oil Blotting Sheets from Target.


Amazing Grace perfume by Philosophy is amazeballs! The best scents ever! I highly recommend it esp for summer.

Do you guys carry this much in your handbag? Or actually less?


Let's connect more!
Instagram : @yoannita90
Twitter : @yonnie90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)